EveryWoman Day Award
Terms & Conditions
EveryWoman Day Award is competition operated by Purple Orchid Pharma ltd, PO box 15079, Dunblane, FK15 5BA.
These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by Purple Orchid Pharma.
1. You must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK to enter our competitions.
2. Employees of Purple Orchid Pharma and any company associated to the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition, a person is required to send a personal story together with a 'belly selfie' depicting their experience of living with a debilitating urological or gynaecological condition. Stories should be sent through the EveryWoman Day website (contact form can be found at the bottom of this page). By sending their story, competition participants consent to having their stories and the accompanying photos published on EveryWoman Day website and elsewhere online or in printed form.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP. If a competition is organised on more than one social network, one person is allowed to use only one social network to enter the competition. Duplicate entries will be invalidated.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
6. The closing date is 03/09/2019. The closing time will be 11.59pm (UK time).
7. One story will be chosen by our jury from all of the participants in the competition. The winner will receive our the EveryWoman Day award and a £250 of M&S or John Lewis voucher.
10. Competition winners will be formally notified (by email or post) within 60 days of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
11. Competition winner should allow 4 weeks for delivery of the prize.
12. The jury's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prize winners shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or transfer their prize to any other person(s). Selling or transferring prizes includes, but is not limited to, selling and/or distributing on any website including any auction site whether it is operated by a third party or by a prize winner.
14. Purple Orchid Pharma reserves the right to cancel any prize if it has reasonable grounds for believing that a prize winner has, or has attempted to, sell, transfer or exchange their prize.
15. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants' request.
16. Purple Orchid Pharma will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
17. Competition winner may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
18. No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
19. Use of false name or address, eg name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Purple Orchid Pharma reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Purple Orchid Pharma before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, Purple Orchid Pharma shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
20. Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by Purple Orchid Pharma will be excluded from the competition.
21. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
22. We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. Promotional material can be sent to the emails supplied by the participants, with the option to opt out.
23. All data sent to Purple Orchid Pharma is kept in accordance with Data protection act.
24. Purple Orchid Pharma may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules.
25. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with a competition.
Sounds like you? #shareandinspire
Let’s raise awareness together.
Add your belly painting and join the campaign. Use lipstick, marker pen, henna or whatever you have to hand. We’ve done it without faces so you can too, but you don’t have to.
Tell us more about your life, tell us your story. Write to us, or contact us on social media with the hashtag #shareandinspire or #youandme, and we’ll publish it or get back to you for more information. We are asking for your name and phone number in case we need to contact you but your story can appear anonymously if you like. Just tick the box.